Friday, August 4, 2017

Color Run 5k

I was tricked by the Ohio weather a couple weeks ago and didn't go to the Color Run event I signed up for.  I was certain the looming heavy rain and thunderstorms would cancel the event.  I ended up being very wrong and as a result, did not participate in my first 5k race.  I'm happy the event sent me the medal in the mail though so I could still earn it.  I decided that this medal would need to be earned as a 5k and I would have to walk the mileage at one time.  It was a good endurance test for me and I'm happy to report that I walked the 3.107 miles with little difficulty but unfortunately not without significant bug bite attacks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

An now, a tale of nail biting....

I don't remember a day in my life when I haven't bitten my nails.  For 32 (almost 33 years) I have lived my life with practically no...