Friday, August 4, 2017

Fall will be my season-July results

July was a rough month.  It was the first full month that I managed two very busy desk at work.  The girl who was out on maternity leave is finally back so this means my life can go back to a more normal pace and routine.  I didn't do much in July as far as kicking up my activity level.  It was a success for me to continue eating well and finding motivation to get a walk in a couple times a week.  The weather also did not cooperate.  If it wasn't raining for days in a row, the heat index was off the charts and it was not safe to be out walking in that heat.  I did good the end of July being more active though.  My determination to earn medals increased which got me out walking 2+ miles each time. I also found new past time enjoyment playing a group game.  Since I'm new to how it works, I have been listening to podcast of other people playing and it's provided me with enjoyment listening to the game being played while I walk.  I credit my loss of inches to this last week.  Despite it not being a great month, the measurements chart gives a different picture.  I am honestly a little shocked at some of the numbers.  No gains and several significant losses.  I don't see significant change to my face other than hair style, but I'll let others be the judge since I look at that face every day.

Weight:     (+) 0 pounds
 Neck:         -  1/2 inch
Chest:         -  1 inch
Stomach    (+) 0 inches
Hips           (+) 0 inches
Up Arm:    (+) 0 inches
Up Leg:       -  1 inch
Calf:            -  1 inch



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

An now, a tale of nail biting....

I don't remember a day in my life when I haven't bitten my nails.  For 32 (almost 33 years) I have lived my life with practically no...